Wellbeing & Resilience
Create the Great in You offer a new and exciting programme for teams to develop their own resilience and enhance wellbeing.
There are many levels to one’s personal development. Our approach is person-centred and aims to challenge the participants to work in a collaborative space and share their own personal experience in a shared learning environment.
Our team have many years’ experience working in demanding environments which has equipped our team with a variety of approaches that we incorporate into our workshops.
Our facilitator will provide a space where all the participants get the opportunity to use reflective practice while listening to our facilitator’s stories of resilience/success/ failures the obstacles they encountered on their journey in life.
- Understand what resilience means
- Adopt a positive view of mental strength
- Understand what tools you already use to boost your resilience
- Understand how to use the resilience scale in your life
- Learn new tools to boost your resilience.
Case study approach:
- Separate the participants into teams
- Pre-reading material to be discussed
- Create one leader per group (explain the role)
- Find solutions to help the characters in the case study
- Explore your own working style within a group
- Present the groups findings
- Group discussion
Choose the option to suit you
Our workshops are designed to be interactive 2 hour events but can be blended together to form half-day, full-day or multi-day programmes. One-off introductory or motivational talks are also possible.