Team Building & Collaboration
Create the Great in You offer a new and exciting programme for teams to get a better understanding of the advantages, disadvantages and benefits of collaboration at a personal and professional level.
This programme has been designed in association with Enterprise Ireland and Dr. Bernadette Brereton from Dundalk Institute of Technology.
New environments present a variety of unfamiliar challenges such as different personalties, working styles, cultures and opinions. Our approach is person-centred and aims to challenge the participants to work in a collaborative space and to explore collaboration using Tuckmans group stages of Forming, Storming, Norming and Performing to examine where they feel they are at at and individual or team.
Our facilitator will provide a space where participants get the opportunity to explore the benefits of a positive, collaborative environment while being challenged to become better collaborators.
- Understand what resilience means
- Adopt a positive view of mental strength
- Understand what tools you already use to boost your resilience
- Understand how to use the resilience scale in your life
- Learn new tools to boost your resilience.
Case study approach:
- Separate the participants into teams
- Pre-reading material to be discussed
- Explore Tuckmans group stages
- Create one leader per group (explain the role)
- Find solutions to help the characters in the case study
- Explore your own working style within a group
- Present the groups findings
- Group discussion
Choose the option to suit you
Our workshops are designed to be interactive 2 hour events but can be blended together to form half-day, full-day or multi-day programmes. One-off introductory or motivational talks are also possible.