I am a qualified professional coach who has completed the International Coaching Federation (ICF) accredited training programme. My approach to coaching is guided primarily towards the overall wellbeing of the individual. I focus particularly on building resilience, improving self-confidence and nurturing more effective inter-personal relationships both personal and professional.
My approach to coaching is to always be authentic, empathetic, non-judgemental and entirely person centred. The client will embark on a journey of meaningful conversations to deepen their understanding of themselves with a shared vision of realising their true potential while identifying, understanding and overcoming obstacles in their way.
My experience of working in demanding environments, with people from a wide range of life experiences, backgrounds and behavioural types, has equipped me with the skill and ability to actively listen, effectively communicate and assist the client in achieving their goals in life.
I use a variety of techniques in the delivery of individual coaching sessions. These include:
- Virtual (online experience)
- Phone call
- Walk & Talk
- One to one in person
Working alongside the client, we identify options to suit their needs using a mix of coaching styles.
Licenses & Certifications
- Qualified Professional Coach. International Coaching Federation (ICF) Accredited Training Programme 2020.
- The Timoney Leadership Institute. Advanced Leadership Programme (ALP) Certified 2019
- The Lismullin Institute. Ethical Leadership Certified Programme Certified 2019-2020
- Dundalk Institute of Technology. Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Degree in Social Care in 2015
- Winner of the President’s Prize for Contribution to the Life of the Institute or the Community 2015
- Co-authored a paper alongside Dr Bernadette Brereton, which was presented at the ESA Sociology of Education Mid-Term Conference, Milan, Italy. Entitled Education and Empowerment: Theories and Practices, the theme of the conference centred on the changing values of education in an era of increased diversity and access 2016.
- Guest Speaker live on the 3Arena Dublin for the Student Congress. “Positive Vibes Super Lives Event”
- The National Investing in Children’s Award (Tusla Child & Family Agency). In recognition giving young people to voice their opinions on topics including mental health, bullying, alcohol & drugs. Through dialogue the programme created change on many levels for the young people who participated 2020.