Wellbeing & Resilience
Create the Great in You offer a new and exciting programme for teams to develop their own resilience and enhance their wellbeing.
There are many levels to one’s personal development. Our approach is non-judgemental & person-centred and aims to challenge each of the participants to work in a collaborative space and share their own personal experience of being resilience in a shared learning environment.
Our team have many years’ experience working in demanding environments which has equipped our team with a variety of approaches that we incorporate into our workshops.
Our facilitator will provide a space where all the participants get the opportunity to use reflective practice while listening to our facilitator’s stories of resilience/success/failures the obstacles they encountered on their journey in life. Thus, creating a space where the group can discuss issues that may arise in their daily life that could affect their personal growth and have a negative effect on their own wellbeing.
Understand what tools you already use to boost your resilience. Provide each participant with a toolkit to use in their daily life. Understand how to use the resilience scale in your life and express your feelings in a safe space.
It is important for each participant to set achievable goals and understand the importance of reflective practice and develop a positive mindset. Ice-breakers, motivational quotes and poetry will be used to make the experience a meaningful one together.
Case study approach:
- Separate the participants into teams
- Pre-reading material to be discussed
- Create one leader per group (explain the role)
- Find solutions to help the characters in the case study
- Explore your own working style within a group
- Present the groups findings
- Group discussion (circle time).
- Understand the meaning of resilience & adapt a positive view of mental strength
- Understand what tools you already use to boost your resilience
- Provide each participant with a toolkit to use in their daily life
- Understand how to use the resilience scale in your life
- Learn how to set goals & plan ahead (Grounding exercises)
- Learn new tools to boost your resilience & develop your strength
Choose the option to suit you
Our workshops are designed to be interactive 2 hour events but can be blended together to form half-day, full-day or multi-day programmes. One-off introductory or motivational talks are also possible.